Datta Bhagatpur 1 9-year-old civil - 18 jayakisanasamga 13 years old, a kid's fantasy was to wed. While still in review 8 out of 2063 on January 25 he was hitched. "What is marriage? After the wedding, a couple did not understand by what means should I say, 'he said,' Sir, I basically liquor, worked so well that not in any case marriage. "Be that as it may, these days, began sending class 9 to 14 years old, pregnant dream. 15 years of age, brought forth a child. A couple of years after the fact, her significant other passed away.
This was the last group in Chaudhary of Kailali hasuliyaki sapanaki mother endeavors to police the capital would Tharka Airy Police havaldarasamga wedded. Notwithstanding, when both were against between rank marriage, saying that villagers came Kailali.There caumalamai couple of Kailali dream was conceived.
Parental love-love disliked adolescence dream house with Uncle passed hasuliyasthita. Class 3 DARCHULA go up to eighth grade perusing uncle at home, she had perused his mind.Remembering dreams are drawing closer, "said a stream reprieve from school, I didn't know how to swim. Amid the stormy season, and school companions dress my book gave the stream m ¥ UNDP, and I went to class. "The youngster was conceived, a fantasy wedding at an early age she shouted childhood more occupied.
Post a Comment